SuperPro 24mm and 22mm Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars for Ford Focus MK3 LZ RS AWD
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- This is a brand New part
- SuperPro is an innovative Australian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in suspension and chassis systems
- It is a direct fit replacement for all the vehicles listed below
- For your peace of mind this part comes with a 12 month manufacturers warranty at least.
24mm and 22mm Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
Kit Includes Front and Rear Sway Bars, Front and Rear Sway Bay Links and D Bushings
The SuperPro Roll Control two position adjustable front sway bar is 24mm solid , an upgrade from a 24.5mm hollow sway bar and rear is a three position adjustable 22mm solid sway bar, an upgrade from 20mm solid sway bar.
- 38% rate increase over O.E on the Front
- 41% increase over O.E on the Rear
Add in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to
- eliminate sway bar link flex
- maintain neutral sway bar positioning and
- maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
All this adds up to a vehicle that is a balanced upgrade by assisting tyre grip and this becomes an ultimate handling package upgrade.
From all our testing, this what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Stage one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Stage two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideally to a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Stage three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- Fitment Difficulty: 3/5
- Fitting Position: Front and Rear
- 4hrs Fitment Time
FORD FORD AUSTRALIA FOCUS 2015-on – MK3 LZ RS AWD
Part Number: RCRS0095KIT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.